Riggwelter is proud to announce our second selection of nominees for the Pushcart Prize. The Pushcart Prize: Best of the Small Presses series is an anthology published once a year in America. Any small press (print or online) is welcome to nominate six pieces of work for potential publication in the issue. It’s a very prestigious award for a poet or short-fiction writer to receive.
From our 2018 publications, we have nominated the following pieces of work.
- Parenthood by Jay Douglas (poetry, Riggwelter #11)
- Bound by Jeff Nazzaro (short fiction, Riggwelter #12)
- White is the colour of something by Hannah Persaud (short fiction, Riggwelter #12)
- Cornfield, Lighthouse, Man by Aden Thomas (poetry, Riggwelter #12)
- Or How Did You Think She’d Rehearse Her Own Flight? by Hedy Habra (poetry, Riggwelter #14)
- Lithograph by Gina Marie Bernard (poetry, Riggwelter #15)
Congratulations to all six fabulous writers. We’re crossing our fingers that we’ll see their work in the anthology.