Riggwelter is proud to announce our first selection of nominees for the Best of the Net anthology. The Best of the Net is an anthology published once a year by Sundress Publications. Any online journal is welcome to nominate six pieces of work, first published online, for potential publication in the issue. It’s a very prestigious award for a poet, short-fiction or creative non-fiction writer to receive.
From our 2018 publications, we have nominated the following pieces of work:
- In Which We Write A New Religion With Our Lips by Khaya Osborne (Khalypso), from issue #5
- Sower With Setting Sun: Ekphrasis to Van Gogh by Tamara Miles, from issue #6
- Sisyphus at the Summit by Samuel T. Franklin, from issue #7
- consider the cicada after love by Michael Leon Stewart, from issue #8
- Groverake in Lambing Season by Maya Horton, from issue #8
- He was never the same after Joan died by Kate Garrett, from issue #10
Congratulations to all ten fabulous writers. We’re crossing our fingers that we’ll see their work in the anthology.